This model assembly kit recreates the Team Suzuki ECSTAR GSX-RR as it competed and won the 2020 MotoGP championship. With the name of Suzuki's hi-spec engine oil brand, ECSTAR, this bike featured a blue and silver scheme inspired by 1960s GP models, and was ridden by Joan Mir and Álex Rins. Mir stood on the podium seven times including a victory in the 13th European GP, and Rins secured third in the season with a win in the 11th Aragon GP. Suzuki celebrated 2020 as the centenary of its establishment, and 60 years since its first foray into motorcycle road racing with their first MotoGP championship. Constantly developed from its debut in 2015, the Suzuki ECSTAR GSX-RR '20 employed a 1,000cc, water-cooled 4-stroke inline-4 engine capable of 340km/h maximum speed, and aerodynamic form.
• 1/12 scale model assembly kit. Length: 178mm (including a racing stand: 192mm), width: 62mm, height: 100mm.
• The front cowl design has box-shaped winglets to prevent front tires from lifting.
• Muffler details depict dual megaphone tailpipes that feature exhaust pipes with mesh-type covers.
• Screw-attached front cowl is detachable.
• Includes parts to render the airbox and fuel tank inside the tank cover.
• Choose between transparent components or black stickers to depict the tank pads according to rider chosen on the decal sheet.
• Features a realistic rendering of camera equipped on the rear cowl.
• Synthetic rubber tires have realistic surfaces and the bike's rear section has a spoon (rear lower fender) to help keep the rear tire cooler.
• Includes a racing stand.
• The water-cooled 4-stroke inline-4 engine, swingarm, front fork, muffler and tank cover are attached to frame by screws.
• Comes with decals to recreate logo & tire marks, three types of numbers - Joan Mir (No.36), Álex Rins (No.42), and Sylvain Guintoli (No. 50) – and masking stickers to help paint cowls.