This model kit recreates the Toyota Soarer 2000VR-Turbo (originally sold as Item 24019 in 1981; not motorized this time) with updated decals and instruction manual. The Toyota Soarer made its debut in February 1981 as Toyota’s first personal luxury car. This 2-door hardtop coupe featured a long nose with short deck and high-quality inline-6 engine, plus an array of the latest auto technology for the interior. Inheriting the same streamlined form, the Soarer VR-Turbo – a grade added in June 1981 – utilized the inline-6 turbo engine capable of 145hp. This car, which offered top quality performance with not only speed but also comfortability, is often recognized as one of the most prominent luxury cars in the 1980s.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 192mm, width: 75mm, height: 56mm.
• The slide sunroof can be opened and closed. Choose from steel type or glass type.
• Features realistic renderings of interior and chassis underside.
• Realistic synthetic rubber tires.
• Decals authentically depict seat patterns and body stripes.
• One driver figure is included.