Plastic Model Kit. Requires assembly and paint.
Model kit of the proven Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251/1 in version A. The half-track vehicle was used as a medium infantry fighting vehicle by the Panzergrenadier battalions and Panzerpionier companies of the Wehrmacht during WWII.
- Detailed surface structures
- Vinyl tracks
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf.A, - 21st Panzer Division - D-Day Invasion, Juno Beach, Normandy (France), June 1944.
- Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf.A, - unknown unit, Eastern Front, 1943
Scope of delivery:
- Plastic model kit (not assembled)
- Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions