Skill Level: 4
# Of Parts: 92
The golden days of supercars are gone forever, many of the potent machines created during the Sixties have been updated and improved by their ingenious owners. This 1966 Chevy® Malibu™ street machine is a highly- modified version of the famed SS396 Chevelle™ and features a lightweight fiberglass flip front end. The tubular sub-frame supports a multi-carbed 427 cubic inch “Ratmotor”. Old school trends in drag racing are reflected in the lightweight steering, heavy-duty rear suspension, and light aluminum racing wheels.
• Choice of two different hood scoops.
• Detailed 427 c.i. "Rat Motor"
• Choice of stock and racing bucket seats
• Flip front end and mag wheels
• Drag accessory package includes roll bar, fire extinguisher, ladder bar suspension, front straight axle suspension, racing headers with side pipes.
• Molded in white and clear with chrome pated parts and soft black tires.
Product Type Model Kits
Product Type 2 Plastic
Subject Type Other