- Front bumper with optional grille guard
- Chrome-plated air horns and roof lights
- Cab and sleeper interior detail
- Detailed chassis with dual drive axles
- Can be used with Revell / Monogram 1/32 scale trailers (sold separately)
- Molded in white and black with clear and chrome-plated parts
The original Mack® “Bulldog” trucks were produced in 1915, and these legendary machines helped inspire the phrase “Built like a Mack Truck” which has been used to describe all manner of seemingly indestructible things. The R-Series Conventional entered production in 1966 and also introduced Mack’s unique constant horsepower Maxidyne engine. The Mack “R” model remained a fixture on American highways for more than four decades, and it is portrayed accurately in this easy-to-build 1/32-scale Monogram kit.