The M1130 Commander's Vehicle is a nice asset. It bridges the gap between heavy mech-anized forces and the light infantry. The commander's vehicle can track just about anything on the battlefield with its video display terminal. The commander can identify the units by clicking on their icons with a hand-held pointer. The command variant of the Stryker allows the commander to control events away from the tactical operations center. While M1130 can carry 36,133 pounds of equipment, it's not reduced to a snail's pace during battle. In tests, it traveled 150 feet in 9 seconds, and can reach speeds up to 60 mph. It's quick, agile and quiet. It operates even better on urban terrain and can go places a tank can't. Compared to older vehicles, this vehicle can cross mountainous terrain very easily. In addition, a .50-caliber machine gun is mounted on the CV's top, and a grenade launcher can be added as well.
- Scale : 1:35
- Item Type : Static Armor
- Model Brief : Length: 215mm Width:84 mm Height:116mm
- Total Parts : 440pcs
- Photo Etched Parts : 1pcs
- Total Sprues : 15 sprues plus lower hull, upper hull, 8 rubber tires
- Paint Schemes : 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment.
- More Features : " Lower Hull/ Suspension
- Converted one-piece multi-slide moulded lower hull with the lower front hull plate a separated part.
- All the underside "