This cost-effective model kit set includes Item 61074 (1/48 Dornier Do335A Pfeil) and 32501 (1/48 German Kübelwagen Type82) with a special package and painting guide based upon Item 32501's package. The Do 335 featured a revolutionary design which had two engines and propellers, cross-shaped tail, and an ejection seat. The single- seat fighter-bomber Do335A was developed around the middle of 1944, but the war ended before its actual deployment. The Kübelwagen Type82 was developed based on the Volkswagen “Beetle”, and featured simple, lightweight structure with reliable air-cooling engine and 4-wheel independent suspension. During WWII, this vehicle was in service for German forces.
About the Dornier Do335A Pfeil
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 290mm, wingspan: 288mm.
• Features authentic renderings of the cockpit interior such as an ejection seat and instrument panel.
• Choose between open or closed bomb bay doors and canopy. One 500kg bomb is realistically depicted.
• Metal nose weight included to ensure the model is balanced on its 3-point landing gear.
• Comes with one sitting pilot figure and three marking options.
About the Kübelwagen Type 82
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 79mm.
• Comes with two figures recreated in standing position and four marking options.