From 1937 to 1944, about 70,000 German 3ton 4x2 Cargo Trucks were produced and
they became the most recognized German army truck in WWII. It had superior durability
and excellent load-carrying capacity. They were used at various fronts from Russia to
North Africa until the end of war transporting troops and supplies.
- Vehicle parts are produced by Italeri, one of the premier makers of soft-skin vehicle models.
- Features of the truck such as the suspension and cabin are all fully detailed.
- Realistic rubber tires.
- When displaying this Cargo Truck, having the rear cargo area loaded with separately
available1/48 MM models and accessories can add greater realism.
- Three kinds of decals for German army vehicles and one for the a Luftwaffe vehicle are
- Open or folded rear cargo cover can be assembled.