This cost-effective set includes Item 61113 1/48 Ilyushin IL-2 Shturmovik and Item 32542 Russian Field Car GAZ-67B in a special package. The Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik was the Russian military's main ground-attack aircraft during WWII. Its bulletproofing and offensive potential gave destructive attack to the German tank corps. The Russian GAZ-67B was produced from 1944 and featured a 3,280cc 4-cylinder engine capable of 54hp which allowed it to reach speeds of 90km/h.
Ilyushin IL-2 Shturmovik
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 243mm, wingspan: 305mm.
• Features a realistic rendering of the 2-seat cockpit interior.
• Includes a wealth of ordnance parts, two figures, three marking options and masking stickers for canopy painting.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Features a realistic rendering of under-panel with leaf suspension and exhaust pipe details.
• Comes with decals to depict number plates and other markings, and one driver figure.