The most technologically advanced modern fighter on the planet is finally available in our legendary 1/48 Aircraft Series. Thanks to extensive research, the A variant of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II comes to modelers workbenches. The F-35 - variant A for the Air Force, B for the Marines and C for the Navy –developed under the Joint Strike Fighter Program (JSF) and is-seen as one of the fifth-generation fighters. These aircraft possess highly advanced stealth characteristics and network connectivity, plus superior situational awareness provided by numerous integrated sensors. The F-35 Lightning II was-first-delivered in 2015, and deployment of over 3,000 F-35s is-planned around the world. Inheriting the Lightning appellation from the famed P-38, the F-35 will lead worldwide air arms for years to come.
- 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Wingspan: 222mm, fuselage length: 326mm.
- Realistically depicted Radar absorbent material (RAM) sections.
- This kit can be-assembled with one choice of the three ordnance patterns – stealth mode, air-to-air mode, and beast mode. Ordnance parts can be-attached under wing.
- Features realistic renderings of the following sections:
- Weapons bay inside details including depictions of wiring
- Engine nozzle, cockpit, and landing gear bays
- Martin-Baker US16E ejection seat (multiple-piece design)
- Ladder which extends from nose left side
- Nose undersurface side details
- Y- shaped air intakes
- Engine nozzle (5-piece design)
- RCS (radar cross section) enhancers affixed to top and bottom sections (two for each, four in total) during basic training exercises
- Boxes stored in nose landing gear bay
- Choose from open or closed weapons bay covers and canopy (the latter is interchangeable), up or down flaps, and extended or retracted boarding ladder.
- Includes a realistically recreated seated pilot figure with Helmet-Mounted Display (HMD) and various kinds of ordnance: AIM-9X Sidewinder x2, AIM-120C AMRAAM x2, GBU-12 Paveway II x4, and GBU-31 JDAM x2.
- Transparent parts capture sensor windows.
- Comes with nine marking options - U.S. Air Force, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, Royal Norwegian Air Force, Royal Danish Air Force, Royal Australian Air Force, Israeli Air Force, Italian Air Force, Republic of Korea Air Force, and Royal Netherlands Air Force. (Also, drag chute fairing component is-included only for the Royal Norwegian Air Force.)
- Includes canopy masking stickers and a full-color painting guide.