This model kit recreates the Toyota Soarer 3.0GT Limited. Unlike previous releases of the model, this re-issue is updated with updated decals, instruction manual and metal transfers.
The second-generation Soarer made its debut in January 1986, and the 3.0GT-Limited was its top grade. With the body featuring both luxury and functionality, the inline-6 twin cam turbo engine was capable of 230hp. This car also utilized the cutting-edge technology of the day such as the Toyota Electro Multi Vision and Space Vision Meter, in addition to the Toyota Electronic Modulated Suspension which was an electronically controlled air suspension system.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 196mm, width: 85mm, height: 56mm.
• Features an authentic depiction of a 2,954cc inline-6 engine with auxiliary machinery.
• Front and rear suspension, and luxury interior are rendered in detail.
• Red griffon emblem decal - can be attached on top of engraving on front grille – is added to eliminate the need of painting.
• Metal transfers recreate emblems, side mirror surfaces and more.