This model assembly kit recreates the Lancia Stratos Turbo (originally sold as Item 24003 in 1977; not motorized this time) with updated decals, wheels, and instruction manual. The Lancia Stratos was developed by the Italian well-known car manufacturer, Lancia. With a wedge body design supplied by Carrozzeria Bertone, this rear-wheel-drive car employed a midship 2,400cc V6 DOHC Dino engine. This car achieved championships three times at the global rally races from 1974 to 1976, and based upon the Lancia Stratos, the Stratos Turbo was developed as a Group 5 endurance racecar. As the name suggests, it had a turbocharged engine capable of about 520hp.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 178mm, width: 89mm, height: 50mm.
• The powerful form of the Lancia Stratos Turbo with chin spoiler, over fenders, roof spoiler and rear wing is authentically recreated.
• The interior features realistic renderings of bucket seat and dashboard. The front wheels are steerable.
• Decals depict red and green color schemes and sponsor logos.
• One full body driver figure is included.